Sunday 13 April 2008

Long Post. XD

You know.. I had this feeling that it had been ages since I updated,
so I was actually gonna be all dramatic and start off something like this :
"Its been a while since I last updated, cos I've been really off-mood lately..."
.
.
.
Then I decided to check jz how long I went without blogging.
Guess what.
3 days.
THREE DAYS.
THREE DAYS ONLY.
AND IT FELT LIKE YEARS.
I am so addicted to blogging la. Sad case to the maximum.
-____-

BUT I bet you all missed me.
And if your response to that sentence was "nahhhh.." then you are SO IN DENIAL.
Ha!

Oh wait. I should restart.

So its been three days since I last updated, and nothing phenomenal has happened in my terribly boring life.

ALAH.
I typed my post out until the "boring life" part and then I went to take a shower and then I came back and now I cannot remember what is it I wanted to say anymore.
Grr.

But I think this post was supposed to be a random one.
Cos its been a really long time since I wrote a completely random post.
Weird, considering crapping randomly happens to be something I excel at.

I was planning a paragraphy-post, like you know, write in paragraphs, but like I said I cannot remember what it was I wanted to type before I so hardworkingly interrupted my own thought process by going to shower.
So I can't be paragraphy anymore simply because I have quite totally forgotten what it is that I wanted to be paragraphy about.
Sooo.. I shall just be random in point form, kay?
Kay.
See, you people so obliging la. Precisely why I love you all. :)

-My facebook and friendster comments section are finally moving! Yay yay!

...

OK now I cannot think of anything else to say.
My facebook status thingy was acting up the other day. I couldnt change it!
Which was super annoying, cos I was adding alot of IMU people and I didnt want to project a super hyper image to people who duno me tat well, rite?
So I came up with this really nice status message (which unfortunately I can no longer remember) and then I couldnt change it.
I could clear it. I couldnt change it. And once I cleared it, I couldnt change it back.
So for a few days, my facebook said "Vidya is." (with the fullstop summore!)
IT MADE ME LOOK SO RETARDED RITE!?
LIKE I DUNO HOW TO USE FACEBOOK LIKE TAT.
AARGGGH.
Now I can change it (finally!), but I cannot remember my super-nice-brainwave-one-in-a-million status message that I came up with earlier, so now I have another hyper status message.
Cos hyperness is my forte. :p
I bet the next time I want to put an unhyper-remotely-normal status message my Facebook will act up again.
Its like it set itself to project my hyperness and nothing else.
Or maybe the hyper pic with Freddy is jinxed.
OK I bet by now most of you are completely lost so I stop ranting about my facebook now. :)

I want to watch Awake!!
I hope they dont censor any scenes, cos I saw this one scene in the trailer which was super disturbing (not scary, just disturbing) and if they censor it in Msia, I will kill myself.
Or no, wait.
I will kill the Censorship Board.
I kill myself no fun. :p

Seriously, this post is so full of nonsense, that I think I should stop now.
So yeah.
I.
shut.
up.
now.
XD

YAY~!

~vid~