Tuesday 15 April 2008

Confessions confessions...

I'm broke.
For the first time in my life I'm really really broke. o_o

And I have no idea where my money is going.
It's pretty scary actually.
sigh.
Why is food so expensive?! I hate having to grow up and manage my own money.
It used to be so much easier to just be able to ask my mum for money.
I do NOT like the whole concept of withdrawing money from ATM.
ATM's dont nag you when you use up too much money. Mothers do.
Bluek.
I miss having someone else be my conscience for me.

And okay, time for confessions :
I dont care if this sounds superbly lame, or desperate or pathetic...
It probably will, because it probably is, but I have to write this down somewhere, so why not here, rite?
I'm jealous of heroines in hindi movies.
No, actually, I'm jealous of heroines in all romantic movies.

I mean, I watched Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge yesterday..
27 Dresses sometime last week..
Jab We Met before that..
And in ALL the movies, the heroes are :
impossibly cute
imperfect but still amazing all the same
SUCH gentlemen
willing to do anything for the heroine
damn macho, and yet at times so adorably childish.

I know I'm being very emo la, but seriously, its like when I watch all those movies, I sometimes wonder if I'll ever find anyone even half that good.
Sometimes its depressing.

Bluek.

OK, focus, atkinsdietatkinsdietatkinsdiet.
I shud go do it. Now. Bluek again.

~vid~