Tuesday 1 April 2008

I hate my life.

I hate this world.
I hate everyone.
Feel like slitting my wrists and going straight to hell.
I feel so pissed but I can't even bring myself to swear.
Pathetic I am.
This is officially the worst day of my miserable life.
Let me list out what happened today.

1)
Was driving to school.
It was raining.
VERY heavily.
Was late thanks to my jackass brother.
So I was rushing to school.
And guess what?
I banged my house gate.
Fine.
Just a small scratch on the car.
A dent on the gate.
No big deal.
Continued driving to school.
Reached the school.
Couldn't find a parking space.
Couldn't see anything thanks to the damn rain.
And once again, I managed to make my life all the more pathetic.
I banged some aunty's car.
Got out to see the damage done.
Horrible.
Front part was completely crushed.
Got into a shouting match with the stupid aunty.
Finally went to school with purse rm400 lighter.
This month's allowance gone.

2)
Went into the school compound.
Saw the guy I've had a crush on for 3 months.
Tried to make small talk with him.
He ignored me.
Tried again.
He shouted at me to leave him alone.
In front of everyone in the canteen.
I did.

3)
First period.
Biology.
There was a test on translocation.
It made up 10% of our mid year exam.
Completely forgot about it.
Did not study for it COMPLETELY.
Wasn't here when the teacher taught that part last week.
Was at chess competition.
Passed up a blank paper.
Teacher looked like she was about to blow a blood vessel or two.
Kept chewing on my till the end of her period.

4)
Recess.
Went to the toilet.
Tried to keep my tears from flowing.
Failed.
Ran into a cubicle as fast as I could.
Ended up falling flat on my face in front of everyone.
Front of my shirt was all wet.
Everyone could see what was underneath.
I bet those who saw me are laughing their heads off now.
Fools.

5)
Stood up and went into a cubicle.
Tried to block out the whispers and laughter outside.
Stayed in the cubicle for about an hour.
How time passes when we're having fun.
Went to class late.
Missed 1 period of Maths.
Of all the periods to miss, I had to miss hers.
The fiercest disipline teacher in my school.
She didn't give me a chance to explain.
Thought I was playing "tempek" with my friends.
I cursed her in front of the whole class.
She sent me to the headmistress's office.
Old hag gave me a warning letter and called my parents.

6)
Mother came.
Almost slapped me in front of the teachers.
Told her about the car.
She freaked out.
Grounded me for a month.

7)
If you're still reading this and believing everything I said, you are a sad sad person.
If you knew where I was heading and stopped believing me long ago, but just continued reading for the fun of it, well done!
If you just realised what happened after reading the previous two sentences, nice try. :)
If you're still completely clueless, April Fools~! xD
Don't blame me.
I did give you a clue after all.
-points at number 4-
Happy April Fools' everyone~!

--- JM ---