Sunday 6 April 2008

Jelly Beans :)

Hello. :)
Miss me?
Bet you did!

I actually typed out a post on Friday.
And left it finished but unpublished, and went out to buy dinner. And the thing is, I thought I was working on AC Power, because I had connected my laptop to the power cable. BUT I forgot to turn the switch on, so I was actually working on battery.
So while I was buying dinner, my laptop died.
And since my wifi is so retardedly...retarded, my post didnt save.
And now I'm too lazy to type it all out again, because I have forgotten most of what I wrote.

It was about 27 dresses by the way.
Which is the best movie I've seen in a long time.
AND I LOVE KEVIN DOYLE!!
Yes, Kevin Doyle, not James Marsden, cos I love the character, not the actor.
(Although James Marsden is undoubtedly gorgeous...sigh)
And I super love the part where they focus on his face at the end of the movie.
Like omg so sweet!!
If only someone would look at me like that.
*daydreams*

I was heartbroken on Friday night.

I still am.

And now I is sleepified.
I'm always sleepy nowadays.
Yay me.

I had alot of stuff to write, but I cannot remember anything now, so when I wake up I shall blog summore k?
Dont miss me. XD
muaxxx.

~vid~

p.s. i realise that i normally gatal when its time to sleep.

p.s.2. that sounded wrong, didnt it? o_o