Thursday 3 April 2008

Hie.

Hie evvybody.

I no mood to blog, cos I am currently damn semangated to go study.
If I do manage to graduate as a doctor, let it henceforth be known that it was Dr Nilesh Kumar Mitra who inspired me to pay attention in lectures, and to pick up my textbook and start STUDYING.
Seriously, the other lecturers are damn louya.
Got one who sounds like shes doing elocution. Everytime she talks, I keep getting the feeling that shes about to tell me "Goldilocks and the Three Bears".
Got intonation, inflection all. Damn drama sial. o_o

Dr Nilesh is crazified la.
Dahlah his slides are jam-packed with info, but when you listen to his lecture, you'd have to add in SO MUCH stuff. Crazy. But then semangat you know, cos its interesting, and you just feel like going back and reading up so you understand whats going on.
I tak puas hati I tak faham his lecture today. ><
BUT the thing is rite, to understand his lecture, I have to read all the previous lectures from earlier in the week.
Grr.
Takpe takpe. I shall. XD

And I had the most frustratingly confusing conversation on msn yest.
I dont understand some people.
And yet, its the complicated people I get attracted to.
I memang takde kerja la, seriously. -__-

I hate this stupid I-Drive thing that IMU has.
So damn annoying. Wont let people download lecture notes properly.
People here semangat nak belajar and this stupid thing wan jual mahal.
@#^@%#^@#%@^%$@!!!!

~vid~