Monday 28 April 2008

Hunger.

Hello.
Today, I am going to talk about how hungry I am.

I am superbly hungry.
In fact, I am so hungry I think I could just faint.
You know how I always complain "I'm so hungry...it feels like my stomach is eating my trachea!"??
Well, today, I've surpassed even that point.
I think I passed that point this morning, actually.

You see, the reason I am so hungry is because I haven't really eaten since last night.
I had this grand plan...actually I still have it, not changing plan just yet...to go on a 3-day fruit diet.
And for the record, no, a 3-day fruit diet will most definitely NOT help you lose weight.
It's this sort of detox thing that I've always wanted to do, yet I never really could because my mother doesn't approve.
Which is why I'm doing it now. :)

Let me elaborate more about this fruit diet.
Basically, for three days, all you can eat is fruits.
No minimum, no maximum, but fruits ONLY. Nothing else.
Oh, and you can only drink plain water.
Which by the way, means I will be coffee-deprived throughout the entire 3-days.
I've already survived almost a day without coffee, and trust me, the outcome is not pretty.
-__-

Then again, its something I really want to do.
Especially with my cousin's engagement coming up and all.
Wan look pretty mah. *wink* :p
Arfgh.
See la how long I can tahan.
The thing is, I somehow get the feeling that if I do stick it through for all three days, it is going to be out of sheer stubbornness, than actual willpower.
Bluek.

Wish me luck!

I'm headachy, I'm sleepy, I'm very very tired, and I am so super hungry I could eat ten pizzas and still ask for more.
God.

I shall henceforth never again underestimate the power of carbohydrates and proteins.

I dont care. Wednesday night I'm going to eat something totally unhealthy. XD
Now the trick is lasting til Wednesday.
Arfgh.

~vid~