Monday 21 April 2008

Hyper. XD

JOACHIM PERRERA IS SO RANDOM.
:o
I mean, he started singing a love song before today's lecture on the heart.
But OMG HE CAN SERIOUSLY SING LA.
:o
I think he can lawan me at being random oso. :)

I cannot believe that the whole two-week-silence period was over a stupid misunderstanding.
The best part was we each thought the other was being a jerk.
Nice la.
Seriously the whole situtation reminded me of the "Where Rainbows End" story.
All the misunderstandings.
Or maybe its cos I just finished reading that very book and I didnt want things to turn out like tat. :o
And I'm still all "wow" about the fact that today I shoved my ego aside and took the first step in working things out. Me. Sacrificing my ego.
Not bad ah?
But I suppose it works like this la.
When its the guy you like, its like theres so many things you just don't do and don't say because you care about impressions, and you don't want to look desperate and etc etc.
But if its a friend, then its so normal to go like "Eh why u not talking to me??"
And its odd that it took me about two weeks to realise that at the end of the day, the donkey was first and foremost one of my closest friends. -___-
Life gets complicated when you start falling your friends. I shall henceforth not do that anymore. Or try to anyway. :p
As in try to not fall for my friends.

I'm officially DONE with my Atkins!!
And I'm damn proud of the fact that its now 299 words!
Eh not easy ok, initially I had about 386 words, and then in the process of shortening it to the existing 299 I ended up adding instead of subtracting information.
How weird is that?!
And I'm still in long-winded-sentence mode thanks to that stupid assignment.
Bluek.

I soooo love Shahid. <3>

I went to sleep at 1.30 pm today...
and woke up at....FIVE.
I dont care if sleeping doesnt make you thinner, or if it makes you fatter or watever la.
cos...
I. LOVE. SLEEPING.
Sue me.
No, but seriously, Sleeping is Numero Uno on my List Of Fave Things To Do. :)

~vid~