Tuesday 8 April 2008

Update (for lack of a better title)

Hi.
I feel alot better today. I think the past few days I was really stressed out because of this week's PBL, although I didnt realise it at the time.
Part of it was due to the fact that I had completely ignored PBL til Sunday, and then the wifi had to act up...
and part of it was due to the fact that our topic this week was really morbid.
Cos normally our PBL is about obesity or dental care...all stuff that you can find a cure for, rite?
This week it was about a guy who got shot in the back, and who ended up paralysed as a result.
So this week we weren't focusing on helping him.
We were just focusing on understanding what's wrong. And thinking of the other options available in life for him.
This week, we weren't fixing the problem. Simply because it couldn't be fixed.
And that is beyond depressing.
Because it hit me that this is going to be a major part of my job later on.
Coming across problems that can't be fixed and helping my patients deal with it.
We were all quiet during PBL today.
Which is suprising, cos normally my members talk and joke alot.
Hmm.

On another note, I'm still unhyper.
No idea why.
I'm not even in the mood to use ten thousand different colours for my posts anymore.

I just finished eating an entire spoonful of peanut butter for no good reason.
I wasn't even hungry.
I just felt like eating a spoonful of peanut butter. :)

And I just discovered that I can randomly blog hop by clicking the "Next Blog" Button on the top left hand corner of this window.
So I shall go read other people's blogs for a change.
I found one that was titled "Bottles Barbies & Boys" and I was like "oooh. bimbo blog!"
...
It actually belongs to a lady with two young daughters and a baby son.
LOL.
I can be such an idiot at times.
But that's why you all love me right? :p

~vid~