Saturday 19 April 2008

Smiles :)

I have Announcement :
I'm in love :)
At least I think I am. For real this time. :D

But not telling who. :p
I knw its supremely childish of me to tell you only half the story, and I know most of you are probably going like "Dowan tell who then tell for wat?!"
But...you know how it is when you HAVE to announce something, but then you still have to keep it a secret, so you end up saying only what doesn't implicate you in any way possible?
...
No?
Take my word for it anyway. It happens. :)

I think being in love can make you hyper.

OR..
it could also be that I'm almost done with my atkins diet assignment! YAY ME!
Almost done = havent started but semangated to go n do it. :p
Ahahaha.
Ok I shall not come back online til I have successfully completed the damn thing.
I PEROMISHE.
Nyeh! XD

~vid~