Friday 18 April 2008

Vent

I think blogging is my outlet for my emotions.
It's like if I'm stressed out about something, all I have to do is blog about it, and the stress goes away.

For example, I was typing this post, about how I no longer find myself attracted attracted to guys, and how I thought it was caused by the whole episode with erm...JERK101 (makes it easier if I call him that from now on, doesnt it?)
But before I published it, I got distracted, as usual.
And then now, I can't bring myself to publish it.
Partly because it sounds lame, and partly because it doesnt apply anymore.
Because I now very much want to marry this certain good looking guy...I shall not mention names. =D
Cukup la that the three people I live with know who I'm talking about.

The thing is, rite, when I obsess about a guy, I tell the people I'm close to.
...
Which also means that I will somehow end up telling the whole world. -.-"
And everytime I do that, it never works out.
Like its jinxed.
So, I learn from people la...I stop telling everyone about stuff like this. :)

*I've made this resolution a million times before btw. Lets hope this time I can keep to it*

I got something else to write, but its totally not connected to this post, so I put it in another post. :)

~vid~