Friday 25 April 2008

Gossip. XD

My eyes hurt.

My mom claims I have freaky dark circles under my eyes.
I think my eyes look as normal as they always have looked.
She thinks I have an allergy.
And she thinks its recent, cos apparently my eyes havent looked this panda-ish before.

Recent allergy?
Allergic to what?
My eyes summore.
Visual-allergy?

:O
I know!
I'm allergic to POTTY.

Yes, that would make sense.
Esp since hes being an absolute jerk-cum-pain-in-the-butt specimen now.
Esp since hes started parking himself RIGHT in front of me during lectures now.
Esp since he likes turning around to look at me suddenly during lectures.
Esp since he blocks my way everytime I try to exit the lecture hall.
Esp since he suddenly will have to stop and do something with his bag if I'm standing in the middle of the Atrium.
Esp since he must act all perasan just because I happen to be in the cafeteria when he walks in.

SPECIMEN OR NOT!?


Eyesore sial.
No wonder I got dark circles. Terpaksa see that every morning.
*shudders*


I was telling my mum about Potty, and she came up with a solution.
Damn awesome solution summore.


Mum : This Potty fella really becoming a nuisance ah?
Me : YA LA. So annoying!
Mum : *thoughtfully* Maybe you should go find a boyfriend.
Me : *opens mouth*...*closes mouth*...*tries again* Wha..where you wan me go find boyfriend now?! *opens eyes big big*
Mum : You seriously telling me there are no good-looking indian guys in IMU ah?
Me : *STOP. CHOKE. STARES AT HER.*
Mum : Got anot?
Me : *slowly* Got la...one or two...and then the seniors..
Mum : Then? Whats the big problem?
Me : *STARES AT HER SOME MORE*
Mum : *very seriously* What? Go pick one fella la.

Like la they auctioning off all the good-looking indian guys in IMU, rite?!
LELONG! LELONG! SIAPA MAU BOYFRIEND?
-_______-


Okay, la, got la this one fella in IMU.
In my batch.
Sits ten thousand miles far away on the other side of the lecture hall.
Very the good looking.
BUT...thats it.
No feeling lah. No chemistrified connection. No *insert voltage-related sound effect here*.

Sigh.
I think I shall go back to stalking celebrities on youtube.
:p


O ya.
Watch this :

I super super super love this song. :)
And btw, anyone notice the common denominator in most of the song videos I've been putting up lately? :)
(Jea Mie's Hayden Panettiere video not included)
I mean, besides the fact that theyre all Hindi (Indian, for those who duno what Hindi means) songs?
Suh Ming knows what they have in common! XD Suh Ming, dont announce it. :p
The rest of you, go watch again, and look properly. :p:p:p


~vid~