Sunday 27 April 2008

*Wink* ;p

My mouse is not working.
=.="
Its superbly annoying to have to manipulate a laptop without an external mouse.
Me no likey touchpads.
Arfgh.

The maintanence fellas came yesterday to supposedly fix my cupboard in vista.
Cos the main compartment of my cupboard is broken down the middle.
They did the awesomest job on the planet :
-They did NOT fix my cupboard. They just nailed a teeny weeny plank down the middle. Which btw, didnt help at all.
-They stole my in-perfect-condition drawer, and replaced it with another one that doesnt have rollers on the side. Which means I cannot open and close my drawer.
-________-
I think they mixed up concepts.
Maintanence is supposed to come FIX things, not make them WORSE!
ARFGH.

I just realised that for the past few days, I've been writing pretty long posts.
But then again, rite, normally write about 3 posts a day.
3 short posts = 1 long post.
So I guess one long post a day instead of a few short ones basically comes to the same thing rite?
Although I would have to agree that short posts are easier to read.
XD

And I really have nothing to say.
I really do think I'm oxygen-deprived.
Bluek.

Oh God, I really do need a mouse!

~vid~