Saturday 29 March 2008

Bay's Tag...

...which was formerly in god-knows-what language, so I couldnt read it.
-_______-

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people.
This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...NO CHEATING!

1. Fiona
2. Fatin
3. Jea Mie
4. Jay Sean (XD!)
5. My Wesley-dog.

DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS YOU FILLED UP THE TOP!

1. HOW DID YOU MEET 1?
I duno.. at prefect thingies in Form One kot.

2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1?
25. XD
Haha ok, fine, 10.

3. How long have you known 4?
I...DON'T. :p

4. How do you know number 3?
I remember staring at her in Form One cos someone said she was Jea Sern's sister. LOL.
*ahem*
...We were classmates from Form 2 onwards.

5. wheres 5?
Occupying half the space on my keyboard.

6. A fact about number 1?
PIDDY!
Ok, tats not a fact. Er. Errr.
Weird. :)

7. Who is 4 going out with?
HE'S SINGLEEEEEEE.
(see how big my smile is?!)

8. What does 1 do for a living?
Be a piddy.

9. Would you live with number 3?
I duno. Maybe.

10. What do you like about number 2?
Haha. The fact that we're kinda alike.

11. Do you miss number 5?
No. He's right here!

12. Would you make out with number 4?
Y-E-EEESSSSS. :D:D:D:D:D
(*...dont laugh at me. shaddap. XD)

13. What’s your opinion of number 2?
Gatal!
Haha. no la. Fun.

14. What's your favorite memory with number 5?
Recieving him on my bday! :)

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
Stone at them. O_O

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
Yes. But I've had longer ones with Pinkie.

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
We're housemates. -___- so.. er..yes?
But not at her house in Kedah, no.

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
Not much recently.

19. Who have you known the longest?
Fiona kot.

(Bay, do you realise tat number 20 is missing?)

21. How often do you talk to 1?
Duno. Often. XD

22. What about 2?
What about 2?
:p
umm.. almost everyday.

23. Have you ever thought 3 more then a friend?
Nope.

24. Would you go out for a date with 5?
Errr...no?
Why would I go out for a date with my teddy bear?! :o

25. Do you dream about 2?
Nope.

26. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget?
:O
EXIST.

27. What have you done for 1 that the person can never forget?
EXIST.
XD
I duno. Everything I do is unforgettable, isnt it, Piddy?

28. What's 3 hobby?
I dunoe. :o
Jea Mie, whats ur hobby??!

29. Tag 5 people:
- Jea Mie
- Jea Mie
- Jea Mie
- Jea Mie
- Jea Mie
:)

~vid~