Monday 10 March 2008

Me? A senior?

As part of the orientation, some of the seniors joined our groups...as spies.
As in they were part of our group and we didnt know they were seniors.
WHY they need seniors to spy on our orientation groups, i have no idea. Considering we already have OOs (Orientation Officers).


BUT, anyway, the best part is that MY group thought that I was a SENIOR.
Simply because I dont attend meetings or go for all the ice-breaker stuff. (biasalah, we're talking about me :p)
So when I went for the meeting today, they were all like huh, wat u doing here? u not senior ah??
The only person who knew i wasnt a senior was Reza the leader, and tats cos hes in my PBL group -_____-.



The thing is rite, IF i HADNT gone for the meeting today, everyone wouldve figured tat i WAS a senior, and I WOULDNT HAVE HAD TO DRESS UP AS A KENYAN!!
wasted sial!!
I shouldnt have gone!!!


~vid~


p.s. and no, there is no point to this post.