Sunday 30 March 2008

Don't Like IMU :'(

At IMU rite, the lecturers are beyond amazing.
I mean, they use the same lecture notes year after year, BUT they will only upload the notes to the I-drive THE DAY BEFORE lecture.
-_-
And the computers at IMU got virus summore!
My pendrive now has some permanent undeletable folder called MySexy which is 1306KB (but when u open it, its empty!)
DAMN ANNOYING SIAL.
I tell you if my pendrive cannot reformat, I shall sue IMU. 4GB pen drive summore!
AND rite, i think you all know how louya my wireless is at vista...
HOW TO DOWNLOAD N PRINT THE LECTURE NOTES LA?!?!
Summore lecture at 8am (any earlier la).
See? I told you people at IMU got no common sense!

RAWR.
(Fiona, I blame you for getting this stuck in my head)

Im bored Im bored Im bored. And I dont wanna go back to IMU. ><

And Newcastle Uni (the UK wan) is starting a campus in Msia in 2009!!
Not franchise summore.
AND apparently its half the fees of studying medic in UK.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY ARE THEY ONE YEAR LATE??!?!

Im annoyed.
With everything.
Gah!

I sedih cos I takde orang to mengurat anymore.
Bluek. XD

If I had one wish, I would fast forward the next 5 years. :p
No wait.
The next 6 years. Fast forward housemanship oso.
...
7 years lah.
Be on the safe side. :D

Announcement :
In the future, I'm naming my daughter Anya!
I book name early early! CANNOT copy my name! ><
I keel you!

I
Is
Haywire.

~vid~