Tuesday 25 March 2008

-.- (<<-- my sleepy face)

Yellow.
*yawn*
So sleepy. Woke up at 4 this morning drenched in sweat, and I couldnt go back to sleep cos I was so uncomfortable.
I lazed around til about 6am, then got up to wash my hair O_O.
Then, for lack of anything more productive to do with my life, I wanted to blog. Just for the sake of blogging at 6.30am. :p
But then I was debating between reading my lect notes and blogging...and being the hardworking soul I am, I chose lect notes over blogging.
And by the time I was done not understanding anything, I no mood to blog edi.

So I'm blogging now.
To keep myself awake, cos I'm waiting for my housemates to get back from Lab.
(mine was last week. bluek)
So that we can go out for lunch and then I can go to sleep.
Cos if I sleep now, then I will only wake up tmr morning.
(yes i can sleep that much)

Lecture halls are really not condusive for sleeping in.
I now have a crick in my neck. Ow.
><

I feel like singing loud loud. :D
I pun tak tau kenapa.
No la, actually I feel like sleeping. But since thats not exactly an option, singing loud loud sounds good.
:p

~vid~