Wednesday 12 March 2008

Big Sigh.

Hello World.

I just realised I havent been updating lately.
Bit hard to blog when my stupid wifi wont even let me sign into my Blogger account.
Sigh.

You know what really sucks?
My wifi is so terrible, that sometimes, stuff I say doesnt get thru to the other person, and sometimes, I dont recieve the other person's messages.
So it just looks like Im not replying you, when instead, I'd be wondering why YOU're not replying me.
So, people, Im not being rude. My msn just doesnt like me.

Due to the fact that I havent been able to sign in for a few days, I have completely forgotten what I wanted to blog about.
Sigh again.
Goodbye world.
(No u idiots, tat does not mean Im going to commit suicide)

~vid~

p.s. OH and THE FIRE THIEF by Terry Deary is the awesomest book Ive read after Artemis Fowl~!! :D