Thursday 20 March 2008

I LOVE JAY SEAN

There.
So much easier to announce it here than to tell people one by one on msn.
Keke.
I gatal. nvm.


And his real name is Kamaljit Singh Jhooti (any more indian la), and hes 27 years old.
Older than my bro. :o (but he looks so young!)
I dun care, I still wanna marry him!! hehe.


I esp love this song :
STOLEN
I know the song is technically about them falling apart, but I still find it somehow incredibly romantic.
Sighh.



And omg Shan's in Melaka Manipal already!
AND THEY ALREADY STARTED DISSECTION!!
Dissection of the upper limb!!
Jealousnyerrrrrrrrrrr.
I mean, all I'm doing is biochem and behavioural science where you have to memorise ten thousand theories when actually all you need is plain common sense.
(Common sense is severely lacking in IMU).
But then again, would I give up my two-hour lectures for 8-5 lectures everyday??
I honestly don't know.
But for now I'm being superbly jealous about the fact that Shan's getting to do dissection!!!

~vid~