Sunday 30 March 2008

Msn Irks.

O_O
My blog is the only thing loading with this useless wifi.
Maybe its a sign :
*super indian-fied accent*
I SHOULD BLOG SOME MOREEEEEEE :D

I do believe I am going quite mad.

Oh, and by the way rite, I think everyone who knows me knows I don't study.
So on the rare occasions that I DO, I HATE being disturbed.
So, rite, when my msn personal message implies im STUDYING/ASSIGNMENTING...DO NOT talk to me.
Because I will be very tempted to throw something at you.
(This doesnt apply if I'm the one talking to you, by the way)
I paling benci when people who dont normally talk to me IM me to go like "Omg Vid, you really studying ar??!"
LIKE OI LU MAU MATI KA?!
I dahlah damn short concentration span, those few precious minutes I wan do work oso u kacau means how la?!
Grr.
So yes. Announcement : If you even think I'm studying, then don't talk to me. -__-
AND If i wan leave my msn on while I'm studying, my problem la!
U my grandfather ah, must menyibuk to ask me why my msn is on if I'm studying?! -.-"

AND I HATE PEOPLE NUDGING ME.
ESP IF IM TYPING YOU A REPLY.
If Im not in the middle of replying you then nudge me all you want la, I offed all my alerts. :p
But when Im replying you and you nudge me I WILL KICK YOUR BACKSIDE.
(whenever I next see you la XD)

Oh yeah.
I found quote. XD
"I'm not in love with you. But I'm in love with the way you make me feel"
Oh wait, not quote.. Song lyric. O_O
Nvm.
Yeah, when I heard it I was like OMGTATSOAPPLIESTOME.
But then kan, I was thinking about it.
(I do alot of thinking nowadays...too much free time kot)
If I'm in love with the way you make me feel kan, all I have to do is find someone who makes me feel the same way, albeit with a much better personality and much better assets, and then I would be in love...right?
Hm.
I'm confused.
Can someone please explain this whole LOVE thing to me?!
Pweaseeeeee?

Why do I sound so hyper?

Ignoring someone isn't fun unless the person realises he's being ignored.
><
My plan damn fail.
And I think rite, the fella doesnt even know what he did wrong.
How do you explain something to someone without actually talking to them? o.o
Conclusion : I am so not over him.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY I SO PATHETIC WAN?!

Ok my eyes pain but my housemates havent come back so its rude if I sleep first and I have to iron my baju but Im so lazee and I have no idea WHAT to wear and omg I dowan to go lecture tmr cos then I have to see Potty who will control macho and make me laugh which will make him perasan even more that I like him and make him tell the whole world and they all lack common sense and they will believe the stupid fella and pandang me semacam and I seem to have lost track of what I'm saying because my sentence is too long so I shut up now. XD

~vid~

p.s. Suh Ming. WHY AM I SO HYPER?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! :p