Wednesday 19 March 2008

Escapar

Ive got a test-thingy to study for and I cannot concentrate.

I'm just so numb.

And I know I've said I've felt numb before, but nothing compares to this.

I feel so lost.

Dont know where to turn.

Dont know who to talk to.

I dont even have any place to run and hide.

I want to go home. I want to go home so badly it scares me.

Im going home tomorrow.

After Lab. I don't care anymore.

Thursday is a holiday, and Im skipping Friday and Saturday.

I need the comfort of my home, and I need to be surrounded by people whom I know will stand up for me no matter what.

I suddenly feel the need to be with people I've known and loved and trusted my entire life.

I suddenly need a home to go back to.
*
*
*

*
*
I cannot study.

God help me, I cannot study.

*

*

*

The only good thing is I havent forgotten how to laugh.

But I'm beginning to remember how to cry.




~vid~



PS. Steven's corner is an awesome place to eat. Only they take forever to attend to you when you want to pay and go home.