Friday 21 March 2008

lame post. (do not read if allergic to lameness)

i am bored!
yay!
i am going to write a un-capitalised post. malas wan hold down the shift button everytime i start a sentence.
keke. XD

apparently im the only one who gets shocked at my hyperness.
i wrote wye luun this super hyperfied comment on frenster, and at the end of it i was like "sorry if this comment sounds weird, im just damn hyper",
and his reply was like "its so vid"
swt la. its like hyperness is part of my personality edi.

and emilia decided to call me the "queen of all randomness" a few days back.
i cannot tell you why, because if i do, then rachel will kill me.
(ooo. suspense or not?? hah.)
ok nvm i'm being lame.
and why do i sound so chinesefied? (no offence/racism intended) anybody who gets offended and caci-s me on their blog...is officially beyond supremely lifeless.

oh, but then rite...i sound damn indian nowadays oso.
its like one of my all-new-favourite ways to talk is to insert "ten thousand" into almost every sentence.
like "ten thousand years" or "ten thousand miles far away" or "ten thousand things to do"...you get the point.
i have no idea why!
it somehow got stuck in my conversational system thingamajiggy, and it just spews out, and i cannot help myself and i'll only remember not to say "ten thousand" after i've already said it, and then i'll stop and scold myself (sometimes out loud), and then i'll just look retarded (which i am, but still!).
yay my sentence so long. :D

i feel like writing long long post lah.
long time edi never write anything long. hmm.
wat to say summore ah?
Sam, this is for you, since u always finish reading my posts so fast. speed reading wei. swt.

OH.
i got something super important to say!
*
*
*
*
*
I LOVE JAY SEAN!
...
oh no wait, i've already announced that. k nvm.
(i did warn you that this post was gonna be lame :p)

i miss potty.
hes like my anti-depressant. LOL.
ok tat was mean, but honestly, its like whenever im super stressed, i look at potty and i start laughing like a mad cow, and all my stress just goes away.
you all remember how russell peters said that the indian accent was good for breaking tension?
(please tell me you at least know who russell peters is)
potty's like my tension breaker. :)
haha poor potty la.
i saw him again tat day. and he was walking normally you know.
then he turned around and saw me, and he changed his walk.
like you know how models walk? one leg in front of the other?
he started walking like tat. :o
only it SO TAK JADI!!
i had to stop and laugh in the middle of the road!
but i spose i should feel honoured that at least one guy in imu goes out of his way to impress me.
omg i so gatal. why am i so gatal?!
#$*&#$^@#@#

no fun la actually, laugh in lecture theatre.
cos rite, there will be one or two kiasu fellas who will turn around and go like "erm excuse me, but i cant hear the lecturer, do you mind?"
-______-
AND in lecture theatre, i cannot roll around on the floor laughing.
(yes i do roll around on the floor laughing in vista XD)

i jz went to my old school to collect the original spm cert.
sposedly to collect lah.
but when i parked and was about to walk into SU, i met vei vern.
and she said that apparently the lady in the office mentioned smthng about collecting the original cert in april.
AND 'sides, to collect the cert must bring the spm result slip (of course i didnt think of bringing it), so i didnt go to the office.
vei vern saved me the trip. yay.
but my cousins all got theirs edi. SU slow lah.
and i dont like having to go to the pejabat. ><
cos the pejabat is at the other end of the school. you get stared at the whole wei. ish.
if i take the path tat goes by the classes, everyone will stare at me.
if i take the path by the basketball court, everyone will stare at me.
i'm allergic to being stared at.
haha.
k nvm.
i ran out of inspiration for this post.

~vid~