Saturday 22 March 2008

Spamming! :D

Im desperately bored lah.
Bear with me.
And DO NOT judge me for spamming my own blog.

Since Jea Mie won't post, I shall do her share also.
(cheh wah)

Anyway, a list of the weirdest phobias ever :
(number one my list has to be the stupid fish phobia la of course)
Did anybody know Rihanna had phobia of fish? :o

But anyway, distractions aside, weird phobias (in no specific order):

1. Fear of fish.
2. Fear of computers
3. Fear of eating (WALAO. If dont eat then die lor!)
4. Fear of food
5. Fear of foreigners
6. Fear of freedom (Wth!)
7. Fear of long words
8. Fear of music
9. Fear of gravity
10. Fear of hearing good news (o.o)
11. Fear of opening one's eyes
12. Fear of women

There isn't a "Fear of men". Hm.
XD

I have a phobia of escalators.
Well, not exactly a phobia, but I'm terrified of escalators, esp the ones that are going down.

I think its cos I watched this movie when I was young.
(I mean my mum was watching, and she told me to go sleep, but me, being the stubborn donkey I was, I decided to stick around and watch)
So anyway, in the movie, this lady is going up an escalator, and she drops her lipstick, so she bends down to pick it up, and her hair gets caught between two steps, and she cant get it out, and when the escalator reaches the top, well, err...she dies la basically.
Very gruesome death summore..blood and hair everywhere. You know la, American movies, must play up the gory-ness. -.-"
The image is still kinda stuck in my head.

So yeah, I'm terrified of escalators.
Going up one is ok, but going down is scary.
I oso duno why la. Bit weird.
I can play it cool lah, if there are only a few people around.
But its damn obvious if there is a crowd around the escalator, cos I WILL take ten years to step on the escalator, and hold up everybody else, and cause a traffic jam, and thoroughly embarass myself.
-_______-

And I like the smell of blood.

And I'm terribly indecisive.
I change my mind at least ten times a minute.
Which is why I tell everybody everything about my life, so I can get people to make decisions for me. XD

~vid~