Thursday 13 March 2008

Firsts.

I masuk police station today.
*
*
*
*
*
Our class ended at 10 today. (At least they stick to wat they said about two-hour lectures)
So we went to Kamal, to buy stethoscope, and med dictionary.
And then we went to Pyramid, cos we felt like watching movie : Me, Fatin, another Fatin whom we call B, and Ema.
We had absolutely nothing to watch, so we settled on Spiderwick.

Unfortunately, after lunch, Ema's wallet got lost.
We sat down somewhere, and when we got up, we accidentally left the wallet behind. It took us 2 mins to realise the wallet was missing, and one minute to run back to where we'd been sitting.
In 3 minutes --- wallet gone.
(its a long story, but Im fast forwarding...tired lah)
So then we had to go make police report, and that is how I ended up masuk-ing the Balai Polis Sunway.
(keke!)
So yeah tats how I masuk police station for the first ever time in my life.
Scary a bit lah, esp when everyone stared at the four of us as we walked up the steps of the police station.

Oh, and we didnt watch the movie.

Kesian lah.
(about the wallet, not the movie)
Why cant all people be nice like us??
(Im NICE k, I once ran around the Commonwealth Park chasing a girl who had dropped rm10 while she was jogging to give it back to her)

Lectures are crazy boring.

And Im super off mood. Dont ask me why,
If I knew why, I'd un-off-mood-i-fy myself.

~vid~