Sunday 30 March 2008

Ke-randomness-an

HIE :D

.
.
.
again. :)
I'm bored.
Therefore I shall blog to unboredsify myself.

I dun care if people think I'm obsessed with blogging.
Maybe I am.
OR maybe rite, its cos I like talking. And then, right now, got nobody online. And I got no credit.
Soooo.. I blog la! XD
Talk to the world in general. Without the constraints of timing.
I duno wat I jz said. nvm.
I mean, I could of course talk to myself.
But then I've lived with myself for 18 years. When you've lived with someone that long, there is no need for words. Silence speaks volumes.
o.o

O ya.
I almost forgot to put this in (as usual):

Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
The Bottom Line
You get a challenge today that will push you past your limits. Stretching is good!
In Detail
You will be given a very captivating challenge today, and it will probably push you past (what you thought were) your limits. Stretching this way will feel a little bit weird at first, but as the day goes forward you will slowly start to enjoy the feeling of going where you have never been before -- both literally and figuratively. By the end of today, you might not be totally done with this challenge, but you will feel a great sense of accomplishment, anyway.


Guess what??? XD
TODAY I WENT FOR YOGA. STRETCHED MYSELF. AND WENT WHERE I NEVER WENT BEFORE.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
See my horoscope so ngam!!
I salute the fella who does these Friendster horoscopes la. XD

I very malasfied today.
Malas wan pack n go back to vista.
rawr.
But I should.
Preferably sometime soon.
Preferably now.
RAWR.
And I malas wan go lect tmr morning.
rawr rawr. XD

By the way, I read this question somehwere :
What are you most afraid of losing?
So I thought about it, and you know wat I came up with?
My Mind.
I am damn afraid of losing my mind. o.o

~vid~