Tuesday 18 March 2008

...

I nearly wrote this post while in the lecture hall at 8.15 this morning.

Hehe. Cos we're allowed to bring laptops into lecture halls (to supposedly access lecture notes - for those of us who live without the luxury of a printer)...but knowing me, you think I wan bring laptop to lect to read the lecture notes ah?

LOL.

However, IMU is so paranoid that they do not allow you to access msn. Meebo oso cannot. Basically any IM network is prohibited. wth, rite?!



But then again rite, if I had posted during lecture jz now, the only point of this post would have been to announce the fact tat I was supremely bored to the whole world.

(Why am I writing such long sentences??)



God, so many things have happened these past few days.

I cannot believe so many things have happened behind my back, and I was like one kesian case only walking around without knowing wat was going on.

And I cannot blame other people for laughing, cos I do realise that from their point of view it must seem pretty funny.

But its just so hard for me not to hate everything and everyone right now.

I feel like locking myself up in a room and just shutting everyone else out. For good.

I dont have anymore energy. To ber-emo. No energy anymore. Just so drained out.



What do you do when your own friends turn against you?

And what do you do when the one person you were relying on the most turns out to be the one who hurts you most?



I duno wat to do anymore.



And Potty's real name is Vivek. -.-"

I was planning to name my son that.

Which idiot would name that thing Vivek??! ew.



~vid~