Saturday 1 March 2008

Tag

Exams are starting next week so as usual my procastinating mode has kicked in and I'm blogging now.
Tags. Yay~! I love tags.
I shall now proceed to answer the tags with different personalities.

Tag 1 : Superman

1. What was your dream during your childhood?
-To beat up villians and save ugly chicks.
-To change costumes in telephone booths.
-To fly and attract the attention of Vidya.
-To wear my underwear on the outside. DUH.

2. Do you like rainy days or sunny days? Why?
-Sunny days. Cause I get to fly and attract Vidya's attention so she'll fall deeply in love with me once she sees my shiny red underpants.
-Rainy days. Cause I get to change into my shiny red underpants in phone booths. :D Oh wait, I do that during sunny days too. Whatever, let's go kick some evil villians butt!

3. Which colour do you like better? Black or White?
-Red underwear. Need I say more?

4. Who would you marry?
-Vidya. Cause she loves the fact that I can fly. And the fact that I can rescue her from the clutches of the evil Boone. And because I have shiny red underwear. :D

5. Where do you want to go most?
-Anywhere. As long as I have my phone booth with me.

6. Which part of yourself do you love the most?
-My lower torso. Cause I can show off my red underwear!!!

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
-Hide in my trusty phone booth and cry. And then go beat up some villians. (In my red underwear.)

8. What are you afraid of losing the most?
-My red undies. Obviously. And Vidya. But mostly my undies.

9. If you met someone you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep it secret, observing?
-I've already met her. *hugs underwear* Oh sorry. *puts underwear on Vidya and hugs Vidya*

10. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
-She loves me.
-She loves me.
-She loves my underwear.

11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
-MUST love my red underwear.

12. Up to now, what is the moment you regret most?
-Not buying that pink underwear at that bargain sale 20 years ago...It was 50% off!!!!! :(

13. Which type of person do you hate most?
-EVIL VILLIANS!!!! And people who hate my underwear. CURSE YOU RED UNDERWEAR HATERS!!!!

14. What is your ambition?
-I dont' have any ambition. I'm SUPERMAN!!!! Blame it on my creator.

15. Would you rather be someone else at this very moment?
-Nope. I'm perfectly happy with my life. And my underwear.

16. If you can have 2 dreams to come true, what would it be?
-To get a new phone booth. Cause the old one is really crampy. Or maybe I'm just gaining weight. Gotta stop stocking up on those nachos.
-To get a size XXXXL underwear. Cause the one I'm wearing now is really really uncomfortable. Blame it on the creator. Duh. Can't help it if he wants to show off my....never mind.

17. What do you think is most important in your life?
-My mother. HAH~! You thought I was going to say my underwear right? Gotcha! I'm really a mommy's boy you know.

18. Who’s your favourite cartoon character?
-Batman. Cause he wears black underwear. On his head. Black is sooo sexy.

19. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
-It will never end. Not with me to save the world. In my red underwear. :)

20. The most worthwhile decision you’ve ever made in your life so far?
-To do this tag. So I can show the world how much I love Vidya...and my red underwear. :)

So long citizens! I shall go save the world now! And get that XXXXL underwear.

------------------------- To be continued ---------------------------

--- JM ----