Saturday 22 March 2008

Why I Want To Live In A Hindi Movie

I want to live in a hindi movie.

You see right, in a hindi movie :
1. The guys are ALWAYS ALWAYS damn cute.
I mean, in the tamil movie industry and the malayalam movie industry, there are some not-so-cute actors. Not ugly la(!), just not cute. But in Bollywood, rite...CONFIRM CUTE WAN.
Shah Rukh Khan so old oso still so cute. XD

2. If i start singing for no reason, people wont stare at me.
Instead, there will be a (cute) guy popping out from somewhere to ber-duet with me. And the best part is I will be able to come up with the lyrics all on my own, and it will be an original song summore. And the music sure damn nice. And my voice will be so super sweet that the hero-albeit-the-cute-guy-who-popped-out-jz-now-who-will-in-the-future-become-my-husband, will fall flat for me.

3. If i dance in the middle of nowhere for no reason, people wont stare at me.
Everyone around me will drop whatever they're doing and come dance with me instead. And we wont have to practice, we'd just all be having the same steps and dancing in perfect sync, most probably to the song I'm singing. And then it will start raining all of a sudden, and we will all be dancing in the rain. AND I get to change clothes ten thousand times during that one song, AND I will get transported to alot of different places during the song (considering its a hindi movie, most prob Switzerland and Egypt)
Oh, and most important point : I will not need dance lessons. It will be this inborn thing. :D

4. The very-cute-hero-who-can-sing-and-dance will at some point in the story fall in love with me.
(Yay!). And of course la there will be some problems (otherwise no story, rite?), but that will only make us stronger, and then we can rest in peace that our love has been through trials and tribulations, AND that we do indeed deserve each other. And then we can live happily ever after.
And, yes, confirm will be happily ever after wan. I mean has anyone ever seen sequels to hindi movies where the hero and heroine break up after marriage?
(got lah - Chalte Chalte, but they end up together anyway. Point proven.)

5. My whole life will revolve around falling in love.
I will not have to study, even if I'm in university studying for the most difficult course in the universe. I will naturally be bestowed with more than enough brains to ace all my tests, so that I can concentrate fully on falling in love.
If i was working, I would be this super genius with a knack for making money, so that I could...concentrate fully on falling in love.

6. I will own ALOT of super nice, super expensive clothes that I will never have to wear twice.
AND I will have supremely good fashion sense. And I will also have an awesome personality to complement my excellent dressing, and everyone will love me for who I am, and ten thousand people will want to marry me, but of course, I can only end up with the very-cute-hero.

Conclusion : I want to live in a hindi movie.

~vid~

p.s. I like Kareena's pants in Jab We Met!! I want!! :(