Monday 24 March 2008

Boo.

I is boredddd. :)

Haha I takde kerja blog in the middle of the night.
(eh literally middle of the night wei...12.05 edi. fuiyoh. notbadnotbad)

My msn conver with Wye Luun:
(cos i got nth else to blog about)
vid says:
i bored beyond boredsificationism
luun says:
...
luun says:
boredsificationism
luun says:
only vid could thought of that

(ignore the cacat grammar. malas wan act pro on msn. :p)

Hehe.
Moral of the story :
I AM ORIGINAL aka UNIQUE aka ONE OF A KIND aka uh...all other synonyms.
No la, but seriously, where else can you find someone as idiotically crazily split-personality-ed-ly lovable as me?!
*big big smile*

k nvm.
(ive been getting this urge to pronounce nvm as "nyemine" - try pronouncing it...sound damn auntie. LOL. i think i got it from Natasha la. And now its stuck in my head. o.o)

Actually kan, I got nothing to blog about you know.
I'm still hyperfied about the fact that MU won, but I dowan over-do it la. Later all those anti-MU people who read my blog come bash me up.
O_O

Keke.

I malas wan print out lect notes for tmr.
I'm so relaxed lah. Like I on holiday like tat.
Boone's like stressed to the max, and I'm still enjoying myself, sleeping at every possible opportunity...LOL.
I must go check if David is stressed.
Cos I think Boone is stressed rite, cos the dentistry students have started classes alredi.
KEKE. MUST MEMORISE TEETH.
AHAHAHAHA.
PADAN MUKA GO TAKE DENTISTRY :p
ok i shut up.
Cos medic got more stuff to memorise later on. O_O
I die.
*touchwood*
But nvm, I laugh puas puas at Boone first, (then later when my turn I go hide so he cannot laugh at me. Nyeheh.)

Swt la, I'm so childish.
XD

Eee. Panjangnya post ni.
K la.
Cue for me to go tidurrrr.
Nites!!

~vid~