Sunday 23 March 2008

Yoga (and dance! :p)

I went for my first yoga lesson today.
O_O

My instructor is so damn flexible!
I'm like O_O.
Walao. If I can be half that flexible I shall die happy wei.


Oh yeah. anyone wan learn yoga anot?
Come learn with me!!
Every Sunday morning, RM75 per month (which is pretty cheap) for one-hour-per-week lessons.
If you want, let me know by next week yeah?
:)


And next on my things-to-do-before-I-graduate-and-become-a-boring-old-doctor is :
Learn how to dance.
(you may laugh all you want)
Check this guy out wei :


(if you dont like the song then do what Suh Ming did and mute it XD. jz watch the way he dances....SO FREAKING CUN!)
Of course, he's a trained dancer la, but still!
I wan dance like tat!!
(so I have big dreams. Sue me. *sticks out tongue*)

yericannotwatchMU-LIVERPOOLgametoday *cries*


~vid~