Wednesday 19 March 2008

Yay.

I think I am weird.
Today morning, I went to lecture hall, and I wanted to tell Sarwees about the whole Baby Cyclops thing, and I was still damn emo about it...so I started off really seriously.
With all the sad, dramatic expression and all that (you know lah how I am when I'm emo), but then for some reason I turned, and saw Potty.
And I know this is mean, but I just burst out laughing in the middle of my emo story, and I just couldnt continue being emo after that.
So I ended up laughing while telling Sarwees my *ahem* very sad story.
LOL.
See, I'm weird.
I can NEVER be emo for very long.
But then again that's a good thing, rite?

BOON HONG YOU READ MY BLOG AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME.
I shall gossip about you more now.
I think Boone memorises lectures. He answered almost 3/4 of the Biochem quiz today and I'm like *speechless*, cos I couldnt answer even one question (the questions on the back page).
I'm so sitting next to Boone later for Dry Lab later. XD

And omg Potty's perasan-er than ever.
Cos I HAVE to show him to the whole world, rite?!? Hes just classic!
And everytime I point him out, its kinda obvious. Poor Potty.
(I simply canNOT call him Vivek. lol)

~vid~

p.s. I'm so excited about going home today!! Cos this time its not just for one day. Its for FOUR whole days. YAY!