Monday 17 March 2008

POTTY

(I cannot believe I am going to dedicate an entire blog post to this)

One day, (last week I think) we were in the lecture theatre, and the lecture happened to be super boring.
Hence I was not paying attention (as usual la kan?)
So instead of staring at the lecturer, I was looking at this guy (name starts with B for those who want to know - you all know who la kan? :D) who happened to be sitting on the other side of the lecture hall, but one row in front of mine.
The thing is there was this other guy blocking my view of B. Some very very very uncute guy.
So Im trying to stare at B, but this guy was blocking me, rite?
And it so happened that this guy noticed that I was looking in that general direction, and guess what?
HE THOUGHT I WAS LOOKING AT HIM.

And he perasan like nobody's business wei!!
He started posing all, and blocking my view even further!
He was sitting at the end of the row you see, so he actually actually turned sideways so that he was facing me...
And then he started adjusting his collar...
Playing with his hair (wtf)...
I swear to God, I didnt know whether to laugh or to cry.
Damn freaking funny lah!

And the best part is the fella still thinks I like him.
Sometimes i feel guilty, cos he goes out of his way to try and act cool, but then again its his fault for being so perasan, rite? LOL.

And we had to name him la kan?
We duno his name, so we had to invent a shorter one, cos we couldnt always be saying "the perasan guy", rite?
So we were deciding this at home, and I was looking at the tissue box (Scott brand), so im like why not name him Scotty?? And my friend was like "Scotty? Why not Potty?"

And we were like YES OMG THAT TOTALLY SUITS HIM!!
So yeah. Haha. Theres a guy called Potty in IMU who thinks I like him. :p
And he looks like a total Potty. Short short round round summore.

I shud take a pic of him. hehe.
OK im bored.
Which is why Im blogging.
I should be doing my PBL...but...lazy lah.

~vid~