Friday 28 March 2008

(really must put title ar?)

*
*
*
"OINK" said the Pig.
*
*
*
*
*
LOL.
No, I dont know what that was about either.

I do think its unfair for someone to be mean to another person just cos they're in a bad mood.
It just puts the other person in a bad mood too.
No, the "sharing is caring"rule DOES NOT apply to bad moods. -__-
But I think it takes alot to apologise for being a jerk to someone (especially if it IS ur fault), and I respect you for saying sorry. :)

Unfortunately not all people can be that grown-up.
Sigh.
If only the world was idiot-free...
...nah.
Like tat no fun oso.
Got no one to kutuk then. XD

AND did you know that walking around with your hands in your pockets can be detrimental to health?!!

~vid~

p.s. I was jz joking about the hands-in-pockets thing. :) harap-harap you all can read this la. LOL.