Sunday 11 May 2008

-__-

By the way,
(this IS partly in reply to Jea Mie's post, and partly just an announcement to everyone)

When I'm upset and I tell you I don't want to talk to you, its not that I'm pushing your efforts to make me feel better away.

When I'm upset, I will not be rational.
I will get annoyed at you for no reason.
I will misinterpret what you say and get even more upset and decide to hate you for the rest of my life.

In order to prevent that from happening, I normally DO NOT talk to my friends when I am upset.

So when I say I dont want to talk to you, I'm being selfish.
I'm not ready to lose more friends.
And I thought it would be easier for you to forgive me one day's silence, instead of a sudden vent of irrational emotion.

Maybe I'm wrong.
Maybe I should go yell at my friends for no reason when I'm upset.
Maybe I should be all emofied and expect everybody to sit and cry with me.
Maybe I should get upset when you don't want to talk about how unfair life is.
Maybe I should get all riled up when I'm upset and you talk about how wonderful your day went, when you know I had a horrid day.

In future, if any of you WANT me to talk to you when I'm upset and end up yelling at you at the end of the conversation, please let me know.
I would be more than happy to have a vent for my emotions rather than having to unload them on the blog.


~vid~