Monday 5 May 2008

My Future Kids :p

Wah.
See, I went for an entire day without updating.
notbadnotbad.
*wink*


Anyway, last night, we were fooling around with my mood ring and strands of our hair.
...God, I suck at story-telling.
So lemme explain :
You guys know I wear a ring on my thumb rite?
We were using that.
Apparently theres this game-thingy...I duno wat you call it lah..where you take a long strand of your hair, thread it through the ring, (someone has to do this for you), and then you let the ring rest on your palm...hold on...its easier if I do this in point form.


K, procedure (:p) :
1. Take a long strand of your hair.
2. Thread it through the ring.
3. Get someone to hold both ends of the strand of hair, so that the ring now hangs like a sort of pendulum.
4. The person lets the ring rest on your right palm for a few seconds, and then lifts it up, so it hangs a few cm from your palm, and then you observe the movement of the ring.

OH I forgot to mention, this thingy is sort of like a prediction thing...shows you how many kids you're going to have, and how hyper they are going to be. :p

What the movements mean :
1. If the ring swings back n forth, means your kid is a girl.
2. If the ring swings in a circular motion, means your kid is a guy.
3. If the movement is fast, the kid is hyper, if slow, the kid is quiet.

So you keep repeating the rest-on-palm-then-lift-up thing til the ring stops moving.
(Means you no more kids edi lah)


I duno if it works lah, but it was damn fun anyway. Nyeheh.
And for the record, I tried it four times (kesian Sarwees had to sit and hold the ring for me lol), and all times I got the same prediction.


So lemme share my...err-hem..results :
I'm gonna have four kids (WTH I dowan so many arfgh!!)
First one girl, HYPER.
Second, boy. Quiet-ish.
Third, girl. SUPER HYPER.
Fourth, girl, Hyper. :)

Waaa.
I dowan so many kids la.
Bluek.
But nvm. Three out of four hyper. Of course lah, see where the genes coming from! *wink*
But I think the guy I marry has to be quiet lah. If not gone case.
Everybody hyper later rumah roboh.
XD

Oh. I got this plan.
Since, I'm going to have a son rite...I'm naming him Shahid. :) (since I obv cant marry the guy, I might as well name my son after him)
ANDDDD...when I'm having my son, I am going to stare at this picture EVERYDAY:


I don't care who gets jealous.
I wan cute son. :)


So, I'm set.
Anya and Shahid.
Need another two girl's names.
Any suggestions? :p


~vid~