Monday 26 May 2008

Bored.

HELLOOOOOO...

Hi.
Lately I've been blogging alot about my day-routines.
Because I have had nothing else to say.

Soooo...
Today I shall be random.
Because I am still uninspired, and I have one hour before we have to go see Dr Ranjit for COP.
COP refers to community-oriented-project, which basically involves doing something medically-charitable during our vacation.
See?
I'm elaborating about boring stuff again.
Waste space to make the post look longer. :p

I DONT LIKE DAVID COOK.
AT ALL.
There. I announced it. Sue me.

I am bored.
Desperately so.
I hate studying medicine. Because there is no fixed start and end.
Its just this endless supply of information, and just very basic guidelines that dont really guide us anywhere.
I'm beginning to wish I picked a course that had a set syllabus instead.
Bleargh.
I love what I'm studying...its really interesting, and I love all this research stuff. Always have.
But its a problem when it comes to exams, because there so much, and not knowing whats relevant and whats not can get really annoying.

Sigh.

Got half an hour to go.
I miss being jobless and witty.
Now I'm just...jobless. Sigh.

~vid~