Saturday 17 May 2008

Music Tag! =D

Yay~!
I've never done a music tag!
I think I'm the only retard who gets hyper over music tags. :D

The Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.

Let's GO!!!

1. How are you feeling today?
Smile - Lily Allen.
I'm hyper. And smiley :D
Damn ngam wei. :)

2. Will you get far in life?
Hey Now! - Lizzie McGuire
Err...nvm. LOL.

3. What's your best friend's theme song?
Dance With You - Jay Sean
HAHA. I have damn alot of best friends and we can all dance togeder geder. wahaha. XD

4. What is the story of your life?
Kuriyeh - Jay Sean
err again. XD

5. What was high school like?
Jab Kabh - 36 China Town
Great la. I dun even know what the title means.
Hmm...so high school was complicatedly un-understandable? lol. This is starting to not make sense.

6. How can you get ahead with life?
Happy Together - Simple Plan
By being happy-go-lucky!! With other people la of course...Happy togeder geder. Be happy alone later people jeles. :p

7. What’s the best thing about your friends?
Stolen - Jay Sean
My media player seems to like Jay Sean alot. -__-
My friends ah? They like taking each others stuff and hiding it and making each other go on wild-goose chases.
Hence...stolen. XD

8. Describe your grandparents.
Soulja Girl - Soulja Boy
AHAHAHA.
*speechless*

9. How's your life going?
Almost Had You - Bowling For Soup.
Eh. wth.
Quite true oso la. I shall not elaborate. -__-

10. What will be played at my funeral?
Kiss Me - New Found Glory
Of all the songs to play at my funeral~! LOL!

11. Will you have a happy life?
Time of Your Life - Green Day
I'll have the time of my life. :D Yay.

12. What do your friends really think of you?
Now and Forever - Richard Marx
That I'll be a true friend to them now and forever? :p

13. How can you make yourself happy?
Chup Chup Ke - Bunty Aur Babli
Chup chup ke means quietly...or something like that.
I make myself happy by being quiet?
Dont talk so much. And stop telling everybody everytime something good happens. Jinx myself only.

14. What should you do with your life?
I Don't Want To Be - Gavin De Graw
This really doesnt make sense.

15. Will you ever have children?
How To Save A Life - The Fray
o_O
Wth hahaha. That somehow sounds...wrong. LOL.

16. What does your mom think of you?
Crashed - Chris Daughtry
Haha. I totally crashed into her very quiet, peaceful life and turned it upside down! XD

17. What is your deep, dark secret?
Time After Time - Quiet Drive
Duno wat to say about this either. lol.

18. What is your enemy's theme song?
Got My Eyes On You - Jay Sean
LOL.
Samseng sial. XD

19. Whats your personality like?
Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
AWWW. :)
*perasan*

20. What will be played at your wedding?
Pyar Mein Tere - Vaah Life Ho To Aisi
Yay. I suka this song.
Dont ask me what it means. I pun tak tau. XD

I hereby officially tag Jea Mie.
And everyone else who wants to do this tag.

~vid~