Tuesday 13 May 2008

I love you.

A list of the things I hate :

a. Annoying people
- Need I say why?

b. Pointless questions
- Example : I come back from somewhere and you ask me : "Eh, come back already ah?"
No, I haven't. I just eloped to Hawaii with the love of my life and our triplets a few hours ago and what you're seeing now is just an illusion.
I mean, I know it's supposed to be a common gesture.
But it's just so...pointless.
I don't fancy wasting my precious amylase enzymes to answer stupid questions like this.

c. Nuts
- I hate nuts. They're evil. Not all nuts. But most of them.

d. Fake people
- Not literally, obviously.
- Example : I screwed my MUET recently.

Fake person comes along and says : "Aiya, don't worry la~! You sure do okay one~! Your English so good~!
Me : But mine out of topic la~! No marks at all~!
Fake person : What points you write ah?
Me : -lists out points-
Fake person : -Scrunches up face- So weird one... Aiya never mind lah! I also dunno what I writing la~! Simply write only. Marks sure very teruk one~! Somemore my grammar and vocabulary so bad...
- Translation : Haha you loser! Liddat oso can out of topic~! Finally I can win you in MUET! Serves you right!!! My English is soo much better than yours~! -Insert evil laugh here-
* Note : Thank you to Vidya for cheering me up. She actually gave points to support her reasons on why I'm not going to screw MUET and not just say I'm going to do well because "my English is good". I tell you, that girl can make you believe anything! She can see glasses to a blind man and water to fish. Actually made me believe I won't do that badly. A little self-confidence boost never hurt anyone. Kudos to you~! ^_^

e. Typical Malaysian "humble"ness
- Subset of (d).
- Commonly found during schooling times. Usually found in smart people.
- Example : Smart person says : "Aiya my Biology very teruk la~! So hard~!! I dunno how to do so many questions~!!! You sure better than me one la~!!!! Omg, I'm going to fail~!!!!!
- Translation : Biology was kacang putih. I'm sooo going to get the highest in class. Pity you. Wonder how low your marks will be. I'm just pretending to be humble to make you feel better. You should be thanking me for this.
* Note : No, Vidya, this is not meant for you so don't go make one whole post on this.

f. Rude people
- People who utter profanity in every sentence. (Only applies in daily life and not during times of anger. )
- I, for one, don't think that swearing makes a person look cool.
- And people who don't think before speaking.

g. Bullies.
- Eg : my brother.

h. People who are always late.
- Eg : my brother.
- Learn to be on time please. Don't keep people waiting. The world does not revolve around you.

i. Others because I'm too lazy to list everything out. These include :
- Smokers
- Corrupt politicians
- Egoistic jerks
- Vain female dogs ( See, doesn't that sound better than the b word? )
- Spelling errors
- The Little Mermaid

--- JM ---