Tuesday 20 May 2008

Laughter Makes My World Go Round. XD

I painted my nails purple!
Again. :)
NewER purple nail polish.
I is happified. :):):)

My brother had been bugging me to belanja him lunch, for his birthday and all.
So today we went out la, the whole family.
To DOME's.
Then he was teasing me about how I was going to have to pay.
(I went and took out money from ATM this morning la. Pandai mah *wink*)
So when the bill came - RM195 (O_O) - I took out my wallet to pay.
And then he was like its RM195.
And I'm like I know. And I paid. XD
I know he stoned at me for 30 whole seconds.
LOL.
Moral of the story :
Thou shalt not mengada and challenge thy younger sister to belanja you lunch, especially when aforesaid younger sister has two bank accounts. :p
muahaha.
ok nvm. I'm damn proud of myself today.

I bought earphones!

And I have no idea how to work the wireless thingy using my PDA.
Which belonged to my brother.
Which belonged to my father.
Who didnt know how to use it either. :p

I'm in a very laughy mood. No idea why.

And I just realised that I'm the kind of person who walks into a shoe shop
Intending to buy flats
But tries on every pair of heels in the shop
And then walks out without buying anything because everything attractive is over my budget.
XD

Me no likey the hyper guard.
Specimen. -__-

Wahah.
Hahaha.
K nvm.

:D

~vid~