Friday 2 May 2008

SOT. XD

I'm sleepy.
But dowan to sleep. Later grow fat. ><

I actually wanted to blog.
But then takde inspiration.
But then I itchy hand. MUST blog.
Duno wan blog about wat.
So I shall just randomly type and see where I end up.

O ya.
I announced this to everybody edi I think, but announce here again anyway...
From Tuesday to yesterday (which means...in a span of 3 days), I watched FOUR hindi movies.
On youtube.
Two without subtitles summore.
Not bad lah, in both cases I actually understood about 3/4 of the movie.
Major improvement since form 4, when I watched Kal Ho Naa Ho and understood less than 1/4 of the movie. I only understood the parts where they say I love you and the part where he was going to die. XD
OH YA.
Remember I said I had this major urge to watch this movie called Vivah!?
I WATCHED IT.
YOUTUBE HAD.
WITH SUBTITLES.
I HAPPIFIED. MUAHAHA.
Ok nvm.

I sot edi.
I SUPER SUPER SUPER love tat word.
SOT.
SOT SOT SOT.
:D
yay.

I'm addicted to hindi movies.
I'm addicted to Dihahs.
I'm addicted to hindi movies because I'm addicted to Dihahs.
:p
Ahaha.
Damn, I miss doing that.
We used to do tat in primary skul rite?! Gabung ayat jadi ayat majmuk.
LOL.
(Dihahs is code...supplied by Sammi. :p)

I emo la lately.
For no apparent reason.
Emo not as in sad emo.
Emo as in retrospective emo. Like thinking about the future emo.
Like wondering what life will turn out like later on emo.
BUT THEN rite, I'm as hyper as ever.
Like I said, I SOT edi.
XD
(damnilovetatword)

Ok, I seriously think I'm in love. :)
And I know everybody who knows who the guy is thinks I'm very the crazy.
But I'm hundred percent serious this time when I say I'm in love.
Seriously serious.
I can seriously sit and listen to emo emo hindi songs now. Like the super emo ones where they run around trees. O_O
And I actually can relate to them. :)
HOW WEIRD IS TAT!?
I super sot edi. :p

I like gossiping with my 13-year old cousin.
Nice la listen to the love problems of a 13-year old. Damn drama.
Damn cute. LOL.
But it takes a bit of effort to stop myself from automatically going into protective-elder-sister mode.
Takpe takpe. I shall learn.
I'm still new to this older-sister thing k.
I only found out she was my cousin last year December.
Before tat I had no idea who she was. LOL.
My family besar sangat lah.
Bluek.

I like wearing sarees.
And wearing bangles.
And walking around like tat.
I like being Indian.
*wink*

Arfgh.
Cannot tahan.
I going to sleep.
Nites!

~vid~