Tuesday 20 May 2008

Realisation

My niece's engagement is on the 31st of May.
Which gives me about...two weeks (nooooooooooooooo!!!!) to get a flat tummy~!!

And oh god, I need to buy more nail polish.
And slippers.
And well...stuff!
Goodness. I cannot remember the last time I properly dressed up for anything.
I think it was last December, for my cousin's wedding.

I took a good look at myself in the mirror yesterday and decided there are some things that desperately need changing.

I need to go dig out all my long earrings from my cupboard. Havent used them since I left Taylor's.
I need to go hunt up all my strappy heels. So far in IMU, I've only been using my boring black ones.
I need to go hunt up all my skirts. I'm getting too used to pulling on my baggy black pants and going for class.
I need to go hunt for all my blouses, and Indian-ish tops instead of just wearing some stiff stuffy shirt to class everyday.
I need to hunt for all my hair clips and hair rings, instead of just relying on my black hair ring and clip.
I need to start repainting my nails properly, instead of just testing out colours for a few hours.

Goodness.
Okay, I wasnt anywhere near fashionable back at Taylor's either, but I think I did a pretty good job in dressing.

HOW did I become such a boring person this year?!

So maybe theres no one to impress here at IMU.
No one to dress up for.
Nothing exciting.
But I can STILL afford to dress up rite?
*knocks head against wall*

Vidya Gopinadhan Pillai, wake up and realise that you're not old-and-married and that you should henceforth start re-making an effort to impress.
Just generally.

~vid~

p.s. I need a flat tummy! Any suggestions for losing inches FAST?

p.s. Crash Dieting not an option. I need food cos I need to study! XD