Wednesday 7 May 2008

Things To Do.

Grawr.
First off, I was not upset yesterday, just...disoriented.

I'm sleepy.
I just woke up, but I'm still sleepy.
XD

I've just realised there are a long list of things I need to do :

1. Cut my fingernails.
I was sposed to cut them 2 weeks ago. Haven't done it yet. Because I sayang my nails, and I need to be in the correct mood to cut them patiently. If i do it in a fit of impatience, then I'd cut them all short and shapeless and then I'd be annoyed for weeks at my fingernails.
-__-
But I really should do it soon, because its SO noisy whenever I type. Like clickclickclickclickclikettyclickclick although it sounds more retarded and less rhythmic. :p

2. Eat an apple.
I have four apples in the fridge.
And two days to finish them in. Of course, I had 5 days in which to eat aforesaid apples, but I've just not been in the mood.
I look at the apple and I feel ew. Which is weird, because I used to like apples.
I think its the side effects of the detox rubbish I went thru.
Phobia of fruits now.
Arfgh.
No. Must eat apple.
Wait...I shall go take one now and eat it while typing the rest of this post.

*eating apple*
Apples are yummy. :)


3. Do yoga

yay I finished eating my apple.
Sorry, bit hard to type while eating it, considering it was a juicy apple and I didnt want to get my keyboard all stickified and dirty.
So yay, I can eat apples now.
But I think I'm staying away from papayas for the next few...years.
*Note to self : NEVER detox*

OK, back to my list.

3. Do yoga.
I've been bailing for the past few days.
All those new poses have made my neck ache. I think if I do another fish or camel or shoulder-stand my neck will fall off.
Or break.
Or twist.
Ew.
And all I have to do is look at my yoga mat and all my joints start aching.
Lol. Yes, I know, its all just psychology.
And sheer laziness.
Sigh.

4. Study.
I have an exam on the 20th of June.
More like a test really. Ruwi was saying something about 50 mcq's from 160 lectures.
Considering I've only ever paid attention in 3 lectures so far this year...
I think the conclusion is...
I'M SCREWED.
One month to study the heart and lung and kidneys and digestive system.
OH, and the nervous system (which is the most complicated mess you've ever seen) -.-"
Which reminds me, I havent started on this week's PBL.
Bluek.
Procrastinator 101.
*bows modestly*
Tq Tq :)

5. Go walking.
Its been ages since I've gone for a walk. Two weeks almost. O_O
Bleargh.
I've just been too off-mood-ish to go walk.
But I think I should, even if just to clear my head for a bit.
God, I'm turning into SUCH a pig.
No la, today I SHALL go walk.
Provided it doesn't rain lah.
If Murphy wan cari pasal with me, when I die I shall go heaven (or wherever) and sue him for coming up with that stupidly annoying Law of his.

6. Stop watching so many hindi movies.
Must break the habit. Sigh.
Ive been being a good girl and have not watched a hindi movie for the past two days.
But that's only because youtube doesnt load properly here, and the only hindi move I have in my laptop I've already watched about three times.
...last week alone.
Do they have rehabs for people who are addicted to hindi movies?
And songs?
And actors?
><

See, I got so many things to do.
I've already done one. But still got 3 more apples. Ugh.

I shall start doing them....soon. :p

Can someone please be my conscience for me!?
Go nag me to study pls tq.
Of course, I'm not going to listen to you, but jz nag me anyway will you? :)


~vid~