Monday 12 May 2008

Update No 2.

I was such a good girl today.
I made a promise to myself to not listen to music at all while doing research for PBL and BS.
And I didnt.
And I didnt sleep all that much, considering I'm sick and all. I mean I only slept for three hours, and you know how when you're sick you just feel like sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.
And I forced myself to go for a walk today, which turned out to be a good idea, since it cleared my sinuses.
And I've been self-medicating.
The ONLY stupid thing I've done the entire day is drink a glass of Coke, which I shouldn't have in light of my sorethroat.
(I couldnt help it! I'm not used to being all responsible and good. -__- I HAD to do something childishly stupid! :p)

And as a result,
I'm done with my research.
And its only 11.30.
And I'm recovering from my sorethroat. Well, sort of.
I've been doing everything I know my mum would do if she had been here. I mean, in terms of self-medication.
I'm not a big fan of antibiotics. Bluek.

So I'm rewarding myself by listening to music now. :)
Although I cannot blast it, cos my ears hurt, and I don't want to aggravate my sorethroat.
I'm not crapping.
Your ears, nose and throat are connected.
So when got flu and sorethroat, will have ear pain.
ENT, remember? :p
No, I'm serious. It's not a joke.

Sigh.
I should sleep early today.
So I can get better faster.

Me thinks me going Batu Caves on Wednesday.
My abang punyer birthday.
He damn old edi la. :p

~vid~