Tuesday 13 May 2008

What About Now

Hello everybody.
I am bored.
So here I am, induging in my favouritest pastime : Spamming my blog.
*wink*

My sorethroat is just as bad as it was yesterday.
So much for recovering.
arfhgethahfjsgf
(that was me banging my head on the keyboard btw)
(figuratively)

ITS SO BLOODY HOT LA.
STUPID WEATHER.
I baru shower oso start sweating edi.
And I'm parked rite under the fan summore.
And its on number 5.
Padan muka la, I go wear black shirt. But then I dont exactly have any other colour to wear.
90% of my clothes are black.
I have no idea why.

Oh ya, did you know ice cream is good for sorethroats?
Sorethroat ONLY.
NOT good for flu.
And Ice-CREAM. The creamy creamy ones. Not the popsicle ones.
And not the ones in the cones.
The ones that come in the tubs.
Without nuts or marshmallows or smarties or any of those other thingies they like to add into ice-creams.
Just the PLAIN ice-cream.
And not when it's ice cold lah. If you eat anything ice-cold when you have a sorethroat, you will get worse.
And make sure the ice-cream is slighlty melted, and soft-ish.

Theory behind ice-cream helping with sorethroats :
The cream will soothe your throat, and the cold will numb the pain.

I'm serious.
:)

Seriously. -__-

I cant wait for 12 oclock today.
After 12 oclock today I shall be free for a week!
Self-proclaimed holiday! *wink*
But I've got ALOT of studying to catch up on.
@#&^@$
Sigh.
Procrastinator.
*chides self*
I strongly suspect that this is pyschologically-related, but whenever I open my textbook, I suddenly get hit by this overpowering wave of extreme sleepiness.
Sound familiar anybody? (Please let me not be the only weird one)

Sigh.
I'm bored.
I duno wat I'm saying anymore.
Lost focus.

Sigh

And I super love Chris Daughtry's "What About Now".
Me like the lyrics.
I've been listening to it for months and not fed up of it yet.
o_o

~vid~