Thursday 29 May 2008

"What? I was drinking coffee..."

The poll in the post below isnt working.
And so, the authors of this blog would like to ask all readers to humour us and leave comments in the tagbox regarding which phone is better, until we (meaning Jea Mie) get(s) the poll fixed.
Please and thank you. :)


I think there should be some set limit or law or something that doesnt allow people to surpass a certain level of cuteness.
I mean, in terms of personality. Too cute to handle.

And I think gorgeous is a really nice word.
To pronounce.
Go ahead. Say it. Gorgeous.
Nice rite?
XD

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

yay.




I'm stuck with my indian accent.
Always happens. When I listen to Indian people from India talk English, my Indian accent tends to hit me full force.
Like reflex action. And then I get stuck with it for a few days.
So for the next few days I'm going to sound like I just stepped off a plane or something.
Be nice and do not laugh at me.

~vid~