Sunday 11 May 2008

Hello. :)

Wah.
When I write super angrified post then suddenly keluar sorrys left, right and centre.
-__-
Why? You people thought I was incapable of getting angry izit?
Just because I'm nice 90% of the time doesnt mean you can take me for granted.
I only wrote it out here, because the alternative was to go scold people one by one, and I didnt have enough energy for that. *wink*

Anyway,
I'm not so angry anymore.
Cant stay angry for very long, which I suppose is a good thing, since when I do get angry I tend to get angry at the whole world one shot.

My friendster horoscope today was saying something about how I should have hope because things were going to turn around, and I would be happier at the end of the day.
I swear those horoscopes are jinxed.

Things did turn around.

1. My future nephew-in-law is really nice.
He's AWFULLY hyper (God, I thought I was bad!) and he's really funny.
My niece was soooo shy today that she wouldnt even look at his face, so I ended up having to talk to him.
And I dont think I laughed so much in the company of a total stranger. Hes just SO. DAMN. HYPER.
I shall blog about it tomorrow. :p
Cos its funny, but its long story, and I have an assignment to finish up, so...

2. I went slipper-shopping today.
My dad was sitting outside on one of the benches while I was fussing my way through most of the shoes in one of the shops. And when I had finished turning my nose up at absolutely everything, I walked out to find my Dad deep in conversation with Sachin's father.
O_O
They were childhood friends or something.
And Sachin's mom is really nice. I duno why, but I always kinda figured she was scary.
But shes not. Shes nice.
See, after getting mad at a bunch of idiots, I meet nice people at the end of the day. :)

3. I got hit on by this guy in the shoe shop. (a diff shoe shop)
This chinese guy. I mean I'm not being racist or anything, but I dont normally get hit on by chinese guys. Esp not ones who are trying to sell me shoes.
I swear this guy was amazingly nice.
He kept running up and down for me, cos I couldnt make up my mind which slippers I wanted to try on.
I think I made him go to the storeroom at least 15 times.
But he was nice about it. Well, not just nice. He was a total flirt. *wink*
Sampai tahap my mum commented ok...malu. not. XD
He told me I had nice feet. WTH. HAHA.
Then can ask me roll up my jeans a bit so I could admire the shoes-on-my-feet better. o.o
And he kept picking out shoes for me. And then commenting on them.
"This one not so nice. Wait I go take another one for you...this colour will suit your feet better"
Wah.
First time people do that for me k. Normally you go shoe shop the shoe look hideous oso they'll try to get you to buy it.
This one shoe quite nice oso he's like "wait I go get nicer one for you".
I fell in love with two shoes. And then I was explaining why I wanted to buy shoes in the first place n all la.
I mean the guy was flirting, I was just being nice and flirting back, rite?
So hes like "This one rite, you wear for class and all, cos its comfortable. The other one dont wear for class. Cos three -inch mah. You wear then later your feet pain. That wan you go shopping and all then only you wear ok?"
LOL.
And then summore can tell me "You lucky your mummy loves you so much she willing to buy for you expensive shoes."
THEN CAN WINK SUMMORE.
At least he was cute. :p
Gatal tak I? Hehe.
But hey, I kinda needed the ego boost la.
After all that happened, kan?

And sorry about ignoring everyone on msn today.
Memang no mood.
If I did talk to you, I'd end up ranting, and I didnt want to.

I owe you people two blog posts.
One about Awake (I must announce how superfiedly nice it is) and one about my hyper-nephew-in-law's-story.

~vid~