Saturday 3 May 2008

Love.

I love you.


Yes, you.
No, dont turn around, I'm not psychic or telepathic enough to say "I love you" to someone over your shoulder.
I'm telling YOU I love you.

You, the one reading this right now.


I really do love you.
I mean, you're reading my blog.
That's so cool of you. Which is why I love you.


Of course, I cannot love you as much as love my family, or Pinkie, or any of my ten thousand best friends, but the thing is I still love you.
At a lesser intensity.
But, hey, love is love right?
So I love you.
And I'm sure you love me back.
Like duh, I'm telling you I love you, of course you have to return the love right?
Don't play-hard-to-get and make this look all one-sided.
So yay. You love me too.
I know.
We're all such lovable people.


I'm emo.
And in love.
And since I can't go up to that one person I'm in love with and tell him I love him, I've decided I shall tell everybody else I love them.
But if I did it one-on-one, then people would think I was mad.
Which of course, I am, but that only intensifies my lovability.


So here I am, announcing my love for the world on a slightly grander scale than the whole one-on-one option.


I love everybody.
But especially you.
Cos you're actually bothering to read this.
You actually actually scrolled down all the way here.
So I love you, but as mentioned before, I love you at a slightly lesser level.


Which means I love you less than I love the people whom I love love, but more than the people who don't read this blog.
But I love them too.


I love everybody. <3

That's all I wanted to say.
Thank you and good night. :)

~vid~

My mind seems to have taken a walk. I hope it comes back tomorrow.
I kinda miss it.