Thursday 8 May 2008

I Cant Decide On A Title :p

I went to AC to play pool today. :)
We ate downstairs first. Dinner.
OMG.
I so miss AC.
I cant believe when we were at Taylor's, we used to complain that we were fed up of AC food.
:o
I was so totally jakun today.
Like never see food before like that. Cannot decide what to eat!

Finally I settled for eating what I missed most. :)
And I saw the Char Kuay Teow guy. Brings back memories. *wink*

AND OMG I PLAYED POOL.
Gosh, its been over a year since I last played properly.
And at AC too.
So damn hyper. :p
Arfgh. I love playing pool. Eventhough I so completely and totally suck at it.
Ok, well, I dont suck that much, but...put it this way, if I play with any of my guy friends, I'd get completely trashed.
Faham-faham je la. :p

But then rite, the pool place got new fellas.
(Or maybe they're old, and Ive never seen them before cos I've never played at night before)
I mean, the people who work there.
You know, the guys who wear that white shirt and black pants and black vest and are damn kepo that they have to come re-set up the table for you everytime you finish the game?
There was this one guy who kept coming and standing at our table, and giving us this SUPER perverted smile.
Like WTH IS UR PROBLEM LA!?
And not enough he come kepo with that gatal smile, when we went to pay, he came and stood rite next to us, and started staring at us again. With the smile.
:O
He was inches away from us!!
Its like he had x-ray vision or smthng k, the way he was staring at us.
Wtf.
All i wanted to do was pay the bill and RUN.
Like seriously.
Bloody hell.

Oh, but when I was halfway playing rite, for some reason, a vision of him popped into my head.
(NOT the gatal pool-place-worker, obviously. The other him.
Faham-faham je la.
*wink* :D)
I mean, I was standing there, waiting for Fatin to play her turn,
and I just had this vision of him standing there aiming with the stick, all sexy-ish with that adorable long-ish hair and those crazy muscular arms and those gorgeously intense brown eyes with this concentrating-fied expression on his face...
And I nearly swooned on the spot.
And then I started smiling and couldnt stop.
(Sarwees said I looked like I was blushing or smthng. I mean my expression lah, not colour. :p)
And I was sms-ing Rachel halfway when this whole vision thing happened, so I told her about it, and she replied :
Ha! Omg, I can picture u hldng the stick then the tot of hm cmes then u go all weak n nearly fall to the floor w a dazed n dizzy smile on yr face, thn u giggle aloud abruptly n ppl raise thr eyebrws. Classic!
Which, embarassing as it may sound, was EXACTLY what happened.
And I couldnt hit a thing properly after that.
God, this is seriously getting out of hand.
SERIOUSLY.

:p

I is in love. :)

~vid~