Friday 23 May 2008

Hyper

Boo.

BOO.
(you're sposed to scream and run cos I BOO-ed you :p)

I finally finally understand this stupid menstrual cycle and menarche thing.
YAY~!
I'm actually actually beginning to find medicine a teeny bit interesting.
Damn leceh la, cos its so much to learn, but it is interesting in its own way.
Although last night, just to find out how menarche starts, we had to google ten thousand websites, and read the textbook, and come up with our OWN conclusion.
Because no one else bothered to explain WHY things happen the way they happen.
Are y'all stil following me? :p
For the record, menarche is the term used when a girl first gets her period.

IMU is really taking this self-learning thing seriously.
Sigh.

And my textbook is cacat.
The Marieb wan.
Damn dramatic sial.

Marieb : Page 611
Nervous System Modulation
...Without this added safeguard, endocrine system activity would be strictly mechanical, much like a household thermostat. A thermostat can maintain the temperature at or around its set value, but it cannot sense that your grandmother visiting from Florida feels cold at that temperature and reset itself accordingly. You must make that adjustment. In your body, it is the nervous system that makes certain adjustments...

DAMN WAT LA!
People hardworkingly reading about nervous system modulation suddenly got grandmother from Florida come out!
DAMN POTONG RITE!?
HOW to concentrate like that!?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But I think rite, the people who wrote Marieb...
...they're kinda like me.
Damn cun at making damn random comments in the most inappropriate situations.
XD

OH.
IMU got this four Iranian lecturers.
Two old. Two young.
The young ones...damn hawt sial.
*drool*
One short hair, one long hair.
The long hair one wears damn alot of perfume though!! Can smell him from ten miles away. :p
Nvm. Still hawt.
And we keep running into them in the evenings at the park.
And they stay at our vista, not our block, but our vista.
AND we run into them at IMU all the time.
:D
Gatal tak I?
But nvm. IMU no hot students.
Cannot stare at fellow students, stare at lecturer la. *wink*

Ok.
Im hyper.
I cannot remember what else I wanted to write.
Because I'm sleep-deprived.
And I have work to do.

ARFGH
ONE MONTH
AND SO MUCH TO STUDY
*insert expletive here*

When I explain things to people, I understand better. Especially when I explain a medical thingy to a non-medical student, and the non-medic fella actually understands what I'm talking about, I feel damn proud of myself.
So thanks to Yoghan yesterday.
XD

I dreamt of menarche and androgens and estrogens last night.
o_O

~vid~