Monday 26 May 2008

Happification

I just realised that it doesnt take alot to make me happy and hyper.

The things that en-happi-fy me :

New clothes.
New nail polish - shiny and looks good on me.
Successfully shaping my nails without getting annoyed halfway and clipping them all short.
New shoesssssssss. XD
New EARRINGS. The damn long dangling 3-forRM10 ones. I super love those ones. So I'm cheapskate. Sue me.

Discovering that my hair is growing quite long! XD

Being able to understand whatever I studied.
Finishing PBL / AIR topic ahead of time. Rajin siot. XD

Shiny objects.

Seeing a picture of the guy I'm madly in love with.
Discovering new video of the same guy.
( Both can make me smile like some happy idiot for the next two hours. And succesfully distract me from absolutely everything else I was supposed to do )

Discovering a new nice song. :)
Hearing Atif Aslam's voice.
Me super love his voice. Sedap. :)


Hearing something funny.

Seeing Pinkie after a whole day of not having seen him.

The new fluffy soft carpet in our apartment. XD
My squishy blanky.

Coffee-mate. I love that stuff. No idea why.
PEANUT BUTTER.
NUTELLA. muahaha. XD

Having random people smile in me in an un-gatal manner.
Like you know when someone just smiles at you for the sake of being friendly? :D

Doing that revolving-triangle a.k.a our-flying-pose everyday in the attempt to lose weight. :p

Hearing people sing "La la la etc" - SING. Not hearing people say la la la.

Ok I ran out of things edi.
Got alot summore, I know, but I just cant recall anymore.

I'm a happy person. :)
Yay.

~vid~