Monday 12 May 2008

Updatesificationismfied Syndromness


This fish phobia thing is back to haunt me.
I hate this stupid fish phobia.
People scared of fish, they scared of fish la. WHO CARES?!
@*#&*#&$#*$&@#@#@!!
God, which idiot came up with this Behavioural Science rubbish anyway?!
I want to get over my fear.
I choose to get over my fear.
I deserve to get over my fear.
I allow myself to get over my fear.

ARGHHHH PYSCHOBABBLE!
SAVE MEEEEEE!


I got sorethroat. wa.
Damn pain sial.
Pain until my ears.

I think the sinus clogged up my ears kot, cos I cannot walk straight.
Like mabuk like that.
And I can drink four cups of coffee and still sleeeeeeep.
I bought this Pain-relief strepsils thing, which is sposed to relieve pain by numbing.
It worked.
My mouth is so numb I cannot even feel my tongue anymore.
Although that could be because I ate two of them one-shot.
You're actually only sposed to take one every three hours.
Ah. wth.


I'm bored.
I'm sleepy.
I have PBL tomorrow.
Arfgh.


~vid~